ApproachOur work methodology
Quality & inspection
Vivid puts special emphasis on the quality of the products. Our team of qualified and experienced engineers physically inspects each supply before dispatch. We at Vivid strive hard to ensure the quality until the delivery is completed. Our inspection reports are sent to the clients and only after their positive response the delivery is made. We also subscribe SGS, Loyd Agency, EIL etc for their services, as per the requirement of the customer.
Vivid only associates itself with a vendor after an extensive evaluation of the company. Our process includes inspection of control and quality standards, credibility of the company. We also take the overall evaluation of the facility into consideration. All our suppliers are ISO 9001: 2000 certified companies
We at Vivid understand your requirements and hence intense care is taken in fulfilling the CETA (Customer Expected Time of Arrival). Vivid ensures that all deliveries are made on time, in order to avoid even the slightest of inconvenience to our esteemed customers. Our excellent track record has been possible only because of our technically sound and efficient staff.
We maintain lot control, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and certificates of analysis (C of A) for the products we sell. Our emergency response procedures provide additional customer and community support. The accuracy of our Quality Systems benefits quality, regulatory and ISO requirements.
Safety & Care policy
Our industry creates products and services that make life better for people around the world – both today and tomorrow. The benefits of our industry are accompanied by enduring commitments to Responsible Care® in the management of chemicals worldwide. We will make continuous progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries, or harm to the environment and will report our health, safety, and environmental performance. We will lead our companies in ethical ways that increasingly benefit society, the economy, and the environment while adhering to the following principles:
We comply with the requirements of Responsible Care & the industry standards.
1. To seek and incorporate Specifications & MSDS of the products while submitting the offers.
2. To evaluate the vendors on equality systems & includes them on the approved vendor list.
3. To conduct vendor audit every six months & renew / delete them from approved vendor list.
4. To inspect the products & consignments before dispatch by quality inspector & submit inspection report to the customer for his approval ..
5. To ensure proper packing compatible to the nature of the product & special instructions as per customer requirement.
6. To ensure timely shipments & logistics & update the customer on the shipment status .
7. To ensure proper documentation for smooth customer clearance both at load port & discharge port .
8. To communicate with the customer for the safe clearance of the cargo .
9. To work communicate with the user on application of the product & take inputs to incorporate for any development required
10.To take feedback from the customer on the product & services offered & take necessary measures to improve upon